Historic Archdiocese Buildings For Sale
PVN recently worked with the Advisory Services Group of Cushman Wakefield Northmarq to research the history of three of the Archdiocese buildings in St. Paul. We work with real estate brokers to understand and leverage the heritage value of historic sites.
The Hayden Center at 328 West Kellogg Blvd was built in 1914; originally the Cathedral School, it is historically tied to the development of school safety patrol. The Chancery at 226 Summit Ave, built by Cerny Associates in 1961, is located on the National Register of Historic Places, and is notable for its modernist aesthetic. 244 Dayton Avenue West is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is located in the Historic Hill District and the local St. Paul Heritage Hill Preservation District; it was the original chancery building for the St. Paul Seminary.
For further information on the historic significance of these buildings, please feel free to contact us.
A copy of the Offering Memorandum for these properties is available here.